🔔跟美联航段子手学英语

美联航暴力事件催生了一大批的段子,不得不说是学英语的好时机。

Our prices can’t be beaten, but our passengers can.
我们的价格不会被打败,但我们的乘客可以。

We have first class, business class, and no class.
我们有头等舱,商务舱,和低等舱(俗语)。

Even terrorists are afraid to fly United Airlines!
即使恐怖分子都不敢乘坐美联航!

We will seat you, beat you, and blame you for our over-bookings!
我们给你座位,揍你,然后怪你让我们的超售!

If you can’t seat them, beat them.
如果不能给他们座位,就揍他们.

Come for the seating, stay for the beating.
来找个座位,然后坐等被打.

Board as a doctor, Leave as a patient.
登机前是个医生,离开时是个病人.

Not Enough Seating? Time For A Beating!
没有足够的座位?那就是开打的时候!

We beat the customer, Not the competition!
我们打(败)乘客,不是竞争对手!

We treat you like we treat your luggage.
我们对待你就像对待你的行李一样.

You may have patients, but we don’t have patience.
你也许有病人,但我们没有耐心.

We don’t ask you. We choose you.
我们不请求你,我们挑选你.

 




推荐阅读

 

接收飞洋在线即时报道,请长按或扫描二维码加飞洋在线微信:

2 thoughts on “🔔跟美联航段子手学英语

  1. 乘客是你们的上帝,你们不尊重乘客就等于侮辱你们的上帝 !美联航有必要做出赔偿和公开道歉!因为你们打的是上帝!

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注